To View Larger Photo Click on Selected Image

and Please visit me at cassadykissam.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


August 29th, 2012

Just fine tuning all of the bells and whistles for my new web site cassadykissam.com and gearing up to go live. If you are new to my work and would like to read up on some of my previous blogposts you can find them here at The Fifty Grand Project: http://thefiftygrandproject.blogspot.com. Ill be concurrently posting blog entries at both that site and here when I have time.
For the most part it will just be updates on personal projects and what Im currently working on and random thoughts which pop into my head. I also have a feature at Lowepro.com which should be going up in the next couple of days. Ill write up a separate post on that when it happens but if you get a chance go over and check out their site, they have lots of cool, useful gear and a neat layout. Anyway hope you enjoy the site and feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas.


Cassady Kissam

No comments: